Death From Above is a single-player arcade-style drone game, It’s set during the Russian invasion of Ukraine. You will play as a Ukrainian military drone operator who fights enemy forces, salvages valuable equipment, and restores crucial communication lines disrupted by the conflict. Available now in Early Access on Steam.
But that’s not all. What sets Death From Above apart is that it’s not just a game but also a means to make an impact! 30% of the net proceeds will be equally split between two Ukrainian organizations supporting non-offensive aid to the Ukrainian Armed forces: Come Back Alive and Army of Drones. This way, you can feel confident that your purchase contributes to a worthy cause. Once we’ve broken even on the game, we will increase this contribution, sending 70% of our net revenues to these good causes. The remaining 30% will be invested in further developing the game.